When a vendor has finished and shared their questionnaire, the requester will receive an email notification. Below are the steps that can then be taken to start a review (Steps 1-3), create review report (Steps 4-6), and use an existing report (Steps 1, 2, 5, 6). For a more general overview of the entire vendor assessment process, click here.
1. Open the questionnaire report via the email notification link or by clicking on the link on the Dashboard. If the "Active Vendor Reviews" block is not there, you can click: Vendor Catalog (left sidebar menu) > (Vendor Name) > Assessment Activity > Questionnaire "View Report" (button).
2. Let the questionnaire load. This may take a minute depending on the size.
3. If you would like to use a review that already exists, skip to step #5. If a review does not already exist, you may proceed to review the answers that has been submitted by the vendor. If clarification is needed, click the information icon per question or check an entire section as necessary. Click "send" once you are done with all clarifications that are needed. The vendor will then have the opportunity to respond as seen in this article. This back and forth will continue until you are satisfied and ready to move on to the next step. Please note, that the requestee may change their initial question response when they respond to your request. For example, they may add or remove Supporting Documents if needed. The "Export Report" downloads the spreadsheet version of the questionnaire.
4. Once you are ready to finish a review and start creating a report, click "Finish Review." You will see any issues that may have been noted. You must then submit a short written summary. Finally, you will adjust the status you would like to apply to the vendor as needed and click "Create Report."
5. You will then notice 3 new buttons: Share Report, Edit Review, and Export Review. At this point, if you leave the report, you can always find it again by clicking "View Report" in the Assessment Activity box on the vendor's detail page which you can get to via your vendor catalog.
6. Exporting an Excel version will give you all the data including the completed questionnaire. The PDF version is a simple overview of the assessment. You can remove, edit and re-order certain parts of the report. As you make these adjustments, you will see these changes immediately reflected in the visual preview box. Hovering over this box and scrolling will allow you to see all the content. Your changes will be saved as you make them. For example, removing a section such as "Needs Clarification" does not erase any changes you made to that section of this specific export. However, once you leave this popup window, only the section order will be saved for future PDF exports so be sure to download any PDFs you want with the customizations you've made. Any other edits will be gone and the basic report will be restored for other exports.
If you'd like further assistance, please contact your Customer Success Manager directly or the General Support team. Support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try to keep this article up-to-date as we continue to improve Whistic and welcome any suggestions you may have.