Please see below how to locate the WiFI MAC address for laptops
1. Click the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
2. Select your network status from the menu that appears.
3. In the network menu that appears, click the “i” icon in the lower-right corner.
4. Your device’s MAC address is listed in the message that appears.
To locate the MAC address you can follow the below steps
Select the Wifi icon on the bottom right of your screen
select network & Internet settings
Select Wifi on the left hand side and then Hardware properties on the right hand side
The WiFi address is listed as the Physical Address at the bottom
You can also locate the WiFi address by following the steps for the command prompt for below in windows 8 section.
To locate the MAC Address with Windows 8, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows Start key to open the Start screen.
2. Type cmd and press Enter to launch the command prompt.
3. Type ipconfig /all into the command prompt.
4. The Wifi Mac Address Look for the Physical Address under Wireless Adapter.
5. Type exit and press Enter to exit the command prompt.
Windows 7 / Vista
To locate the MAC Address with Windows 7 or Vista, follow these steps:
1. Click the Wireless Network Connection icon from within your system tray (near the clock).
2. Select Network and Sharing Center.
3. Select View status.
4. Select Details.
5. The MAC address is listed as Physical Address.