To really make your Wipster account work you need to get some team members involved.
Team members can either be given access to your whole account or to just one or more folders. They can then upload videos or images and invite reviewers, as well as complete items on your to-do list. They will be given their own profile and login details on our system.
To start adding team members simply do the following:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on the settings dropdown menu with your name on it in the top right hand corner and click on Account Settings, then click on the Team Members tab.
3. On the Team Members page you'll see a list of all team members. To add a team member click on the green 'Add a team member' button.
4. Enter the first, last name and email address. Select the relevant access level and hit 'Send invite'.
When you add a team member to your team you can choose if you wish to give them full access to your account or just access to one or more folders. We call this guest member access.
5. They’ll receive an email inviting them to join (they will appear as pending until they agree). If you change your mind or invite the wrong person, you can make changes:
You can remove them entirely by clicking the x - they will completely disappear from the team altogether or;
You can deactivate a team member so that they don't have access for a temporary period of time, until you want to activate them again. You do this by using the toggle on the very right hand side of the page.
The invite can be resent if the email is not being seen from email@example.com.
6. Once they’ve joined the crew, their arrival (and everything they do from this point) will be officially recorded in your company’s activity stream.
7. If you decide you want to change the folder access for your guest members you can come back to this screen at anytime and edit the folders that they have access to.
User Access Levels