It's free to put money aside with Plum, using these saver rules:
- Pay Day
You can also have a Free Easy Access pocket (0.25% AER).
There are no hidden charges when withdrawing or switching your household bills to more affordable providers (Lost Money tab) 🙌
If you want to grow your money further, we offer two premium options:
Plum Plus - £1/month (the first month is free!)
Plum Plus gives you access to the full range of funds on our investment platform.
You can choose to invest in Tech Giants like Apple or Google, and even split your deposits between funds automatically... so you can do this whole adulting thing without having to think about it too much 🤖
Please note that, in addition to the monthly subscription for investments, there is a small fund management fee (0.51% on average). This amount will depend on the value of your investments. You can read more about our investment fees here.
Furthermore, you can earn 0.40% AER on your savings with our FSCS protected Interest Pockets! With your Plus subscription, you can have 1 interest-bearing pocket. 😊
Finally, Plum Pensions (SIPP) are also included here and you can check out the fees involved here.
Plum Pro - £2.99/month
(the first month is free when upgrading from our free tier)
When you subscribe to Plum Pro, you get access t all the features included on Plum Plus and a whole lot more!
Our premium features are driven by Behavioural Science and use techniques proven to help you put more money aside 🤓
Plum Pro unlocks features such as Pockets & Goals (including Pockets that pay interest), advanced spending analytics, and exclusive saver rules.
Here's what's included:
- Pockets: Your bank might call these 'pots', but essentially Pockets allow you to create separate virtual accounts within your Plum profile. This means you can create a separate Pocket for each of your desires.
- Goals: Plum Goals work in conjunction with our Pockets, letting you specify a target amount for each of your Pockets, so you can score quicker!
- Premium Interest pockets: Earn 0.40% AER interest for your savings with our FSCS protected Interest Pockets (up to 10 in total with your Pro subscription).
- Pay Days: Our Pay Day feature can be configured to deposit an additional lump sum to your Plum account when your salary first hits your bank… but before life has a chance to get in the way of your best intentions.
- Rainy Days: With the Rainy Day rule, you can specify how much money you want Plum to tuck away for each day it's forecast to rain in the area where you live.
- 52-Week Challenge: Starting with £1 in the first week, the 52 Week Challenge sets aside £1 more than the previous week, building up to £52 in the final week of the challenge. That’s a total of £1,378 over the course of a year.
- Cashback: With Plum Cashback, we rewards you with up to 11% back when you shop with one of our partner brands through the Plum app (iOS only).
- Diagnostics: Plum Diagnostics delivers a monthly report that contextualises your spending. By categorising your spending and benchmarking it against other Plumsters, you can identify where to improve over time (iOS only).
- True Balance: True Balance helps you better manage your money by calculating how much of your available balance is safe to spend... once any regular payments due before your next payday have also been accounted for (iOS only).
- Pensions: A Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) is a type of account that allows you to save for retirement in a tax-efficient and flexible way. Take a look here for the break down of the fees involved.
Here's also a table of our features for the more 'visual' types 😉
Pay days saver
Interest on your savings
0.25% Easy access
0.40% Easy access
0.40% Easy access
Pensions - SIPP (iOS)
Rainy Days saver
52-week Challenge saver
1 interest pocket