We love when you share the Plum love❤️ !
If you invite friends, Plum will add a referral bonus to your Plum account!
Who can invite an Eligible Person under this referral program?
All Plum Starter Account holders. A Plum Starter Account Holder is a Plum user that has deposited money from an external source to Plum.
Who qualifies as an Eligible Person?
An Eligible Person can be any individual over the age of 18 who is not a user of Plum at the time they are invited. This means that they have not already downloaded the app and signed up to our Terms and Conditions.
What is the Reward?
The current Referral bonus (updated as of 27/11/2019) is £15 for every 3 successful invites up to a maximum of 15. After 15 successful invites the Referral bonus changes to £5 for each subsequent successful invite (instead of the £15 for 3).
I have invited an Eligible Person, what happens next?
- As soon as you have a successful invite, you’ll be informed by Plum. You can track your progress in the invite menu by tapping 'invite'.
- The referral bonus will then be reviewed and - subject to checks - paid into your Plum account up to 10 working days after this message has been received.
What counts as a successful invite?
Successful invite will occur when an Eligible Person you have invited:
- Completes signing up to the Plum app and Terms and Conditions; and
- Successfully links a bank account.
Plum will review referrals to ensure they are legitimate and made in good faith.
What other legal information should I know?
- Plum reserves the right to limit the invite rewards if it suspects you did not use the invite program in good faith, or breached any of the above terms. In cases of suspected fraud further action may be taken and your Plum account may be suspended and/or your bonus withheld from you.
- If you think you are owed a reward that has not yet been granted then please reach out to our customer support via our in-app chat so that we can help
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Referral Program at any time
- These terms are published in English. Any translation is a courtesy only - participants of the Referral Program cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings
- To the extent permitted by law, these Referral Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.