To access your eAcademy courses, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the eAcademy home page.
2. Click District Login.
3. Click your school district name.
4. Login: Enter your login name, which is your complete school district email address.
5. Password: Enter the password you use to access your school’s computer network.
If you forgot your password, please contact your school district for assistance.
6. Click Sign me in.
7. From the left-hand navigation menu, click Go to LMS.
8. Click the computer icon to go to Moodle and access your courses.
Please note: The first time you click Go to LMS, your Moodle account will be created so please be patient.