To change videos from requiring download to being visible inline:
1. Create a new “Page” by clicking on “Add Materials” at the top of the course:
2. Title the page and then click “Insert Content” followed by “Image/Media”:
3. Select “Upload Media” and click “Attach File”
4. Navigate to the file you want to import and select it.
5. It will import and look like this:
6. In the bottom left, click the icon that looks like a piece of paper and pop-up bubble should say “Display Inline”:
7. Click “Create”. It may take a page refresh for the video to show:
8. Move the newly created page to the appropriate location in the course.