Using Writable's Peer Review tool, students can provide anonymous feedback to support their classmates' revisions. Peer reviews are anonymous for students, while teachers can see who reviewed and all comments and feedback. Click here to learn how to enable peer reviews.
How to Peer Review:
1. Log in to Writable and click on the assignment.
2. Click anywhere in the 'Review' tile to begin.
Tip! Students can see how many reviews they've completed and how many they've been assigned.
3. Read the writing submission of an anonymous peer and evaluate it using the rubric on the right side of the screen. Start by selecting the star rating for a rubric item.
4. Click 'Add Comment' to provide additional feedback. Students can choose a starting comment stem and complete the comment.
Tip! If a rubric item is scored below 100%, the comment box will automatically appear to remind students to leave thoughtful feedback for the writer.
5. After completing the entire rubric and leaving helpful comments, click 'Submit'.
❗ Note: Once a review is submitted, it can't be edited. Reviewers should keep this in mind and make sure to provide plenty of constructive feedback before they click submit.