If you purchased Writable + Collections from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, you have 2 options for rostering and login:
- Option 1: You and your students access from my.hrw.com. Rosters are set up in my.hrw.com, and grades/writing can be exported from Writable into Google Drive, CVS or PDF.
- Option 2: You and your students access from app.writable.com. Classes can be created in Writable using a Join Code or classes and grades can sync with Google Classroom, Schoology, or Canvas.
Option 1: Getting Started Instructions for Accessing Writable via my.hrw:
- Step 1 (Admins): Manage your users with Setup Assistance or our Setup Guide.
- Step 2 (Admins): Allocate Writable and Collections to the classrooms that plan to use it. Once you complete this step, Writable can be seen by teachers and the students within these classes.How admins activate WritableHow teachers activate Writable
- Step 3 (Teachers): Login at my.hrw.com, choose Writable from the dashboard drop down menu, and select your default working class.
- Additional Topics:
+ How do teachers access Writable from my.hrw.com?
+ How do I grant access to students through my.hrw.com?
+ How do students login from my.hrw.com?
Option 2: Getting Started Instructions for Writable using Google Login: