❗NOTE: When you and your students first access Writable from Canvas, you will be asked to connect a Google or Microsoft account. We strongly encourage you and your students to connect to a Google or Microsoft account or you may end up with two separate accounts in Writable.
If you choose to SKIP connecting a Google or Microsoft account, your students' assignments may show up in two places (making them harder to manage). This is especially true if:
- You used Writable during the '19-20 school year
- You created an account in the past at app.writable.com
If you need to connect your Writable account with your Google or Microsoft account manually, you can make the connection by following these steps:
1. From your account in Writable, click your profile picture in the upper right corner and click 'Account Details' in the dropdown.
2. In Account Details, click 'Add More Logins'.
3. Click 'Sign In with Google' or 'Sign in with Microsoft' and use the account that is connected with your district or school login. Click 'Done' when you've finished.