CSRDS Input Sources Tab, Remote Instance
When running programming for selected day parts, you may want to configure a “Satellite/Remote” instance of CSRDS.
To do this, follow this sequence:
- In the local instance that will be used outside of the Satellite scheduled periods, select “Properties” from the “Tools” menu and select the “Input Sources” tab.
- In the “Split Input Sources” section, select “Local”.
- Click “OK” to save the settings and return to the main controller window.
- Click “F5-Start” to put CSRDS back on-line.
- Right click on your computer desktop and generate a new shortcut.
- Use the “Browse” button to select the CSRDS.exe (application) in the Center Stage Live installation directory.
- Click “Next” and change the name to reflect the satellite instance.
- Start CSRDS using the new icon and select “Properties” from the “Tools” menu. This will start the local instance which will stop as soon as you open the properties window.
- Uncheck the “Local” option in the “Split Input Sources” section.
- Select CSRAS as the music format.
- Click the yellow “Schedule” button.
- Enter the appropriate format for your service.
- Enter the start and end times to use the service.
- Select the days of the week to use the service.
- Click “Add” to add the schedule.
- Click “Update” to save the schedules.
- Click “Continue” to return to the “Input Sources” tab.
- Enter the IP and Port information for your source.
- Click “OK” to save the changes. This will display a message about creating a shortcut to the instance with the command line to add to the shortcut.
- Click “OK”.
- Click “F5-Start to put CSRDS back on-line.
- Right click on the desktop shortcut and add the command line as shown in the display. For example, the local instance would be C:\CenterStage\CSRDS.exe PALM-FM and the satellite instance would be C:\CenterStage\CSRDS.exe Palm-FM_SAT.