The activity tab is found in the person card and serves the purpose of ensuring a better internal communication in YoungCRM and create an overview of the activity concerning the individual person.
In the activity tab, users in your organisation can comment on a person without it being visible for the person in question. Furthermore, changes made to a person card are registered.
Among other things, the following activities are registered:
- When a user changes the person's data
- When a user rates a person or changes the rating
- When a user writes a message to the person
- When a user writes a comment about the person
- When a file is uploaded to the person card
- When the person card is opened
- When the person signs up via a form
- When the person signs up to an event
Tag users in the activity tab
You can tag colleagues/other users in your comments in the activity tab.
This is done by writing @ followed by the name of the user, you would like to tag.
The user will receive a message that he/she has been tagged in a comment in YoungCRM.