Complete our online Change of Address Form and update the listed residency verification documents with your online form submission. Please note that you are required to submit the following documents with your change of address form: 

Proof of Residency Documentation for Address Changes:

**All documentation must be in the parent and/or legal guardian(s) name**

(1) Mortgage, Lease, Rental Agreement, or Deed

(2) Two current utility bills (i.e. Gas, Water, or Electric)

(3) Copy of your Driver's License or other Identification Card w/ Picture and Full Name.

Did this answer your question?