An Open Records Request is a request made pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Records Act at 51 O.S. § 24A et. seq. The Open Records Act is a series of laws designed to guarantee that the public has access to public records of governmental bodies in Oklahoma. Yukon Public Schools believes in transparency and supports the public’s right to know. The form and process listed below was developed to ensure compliance with the Open Records Act and facilitate the public's right to access and review our records.
Open Records Act requests for records from Yukon Public Schools may be made using the following form. Requests are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Open Records Act and Yukon Public Schools Board Policy GBA. Requests may be subject to fees for the costs of record searches and copies in accordance with the fee schedule below.
8 1/2" X 11" $ 0.25 per copy $ 25.00 per hour
8 1/2" x 14" $ 0.50 per copy $ 25.00 per hour
11" x 17" ledger $ 1.00 per page . $ 25.00 per hour
Certified copy $ Current Postal Certified Mail Rate + Paper Size Copy Rate
All Open Records Act requests are processed in the order that they are received. When processing of your request has finished, you should receive a confirmation email with the status or information requested. Inquiries regarding the status of pending requests may be addressed to:
Yukon Public Schools / CIO
Note: Certain records or portions of certain records may be exempt from disclosure pursuant to state and federal statutes and regulations governing the privacy of educational records, student data and employee data, as well as other legal evidentiary privileges.
For a copy of your transcript or student records, please contact the last school attended or follow the instructions below.
If you are a current student...
- Request a transcript using the Transcript Request form - clicking on the form will download the pdf form to your device - fill out form and turn in to the Counselor's Secretary.
- Allow at least 5 business day for processing
- Transcripts remain official until the envelope seal is broken.
If you are a student registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center...
- You must first register on the NCAA website http://www.ncaaclearinghouse.net
- Then request a transcript to be sent to NCAA.
If you are a student needing a Reading Proficiency Verification for your Drivers Permit...
- Go to the Counselor's Secretary to request the Verification at least 1 day in advance of when you will be going to get your permit
- The Verification is only good for 7 days.
- If you have not passed the 8th grade reading test, please ask the Counselor's Secretary when the next test will be held.
If you are an Alumni, Education Verification Company or Military Recruiter...
- Please fax a request with signed release or copy of identification to 405-354-6640. Please allow 5 business days for processing.