It depends on the information being requested!

If you are a member of the public, community member and not an employee, parent, or student...

You may submit an Open Records Request or Request for information pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Records Act at 51 O.S. § 24A et. seq. Please click here for more information on the requirements and how to request information via this option.

If you are a current student/parent...

  1.  Request a transcript using the Transcript Request form - clicking on the form will download the pdf form to your device - fill out form and turn in to the Counselor's Secretary. 
  2. Allow at least 5 business day for processing
  3. Transcripts remain official until the envelope seal is broken.  

If you are a student/parent registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center...

  1. You must first register on the NCAA website
  2. Then request a transcript to be sent to NCAA.

If you are a student/parent needing a Reading Proficiency Verification for your Drivers Permit...

  1.  Go to the Counselor's Secretary to request the Verification at least 1 day in advance of when you will be going to get your permit
  2.  The Verification is only good for 7 days.
  3. If you have not passed the 8th grade reading test, please ask the Counselor's Secretary when the next test will be held.

If you are an Alumni, Education Verification Company or Military Recruiter...

  1.  Please fax a request with signed release or copy of identification to 405-354-6640.  Please allow 5 business days for processing.  
Did this answer your question?