The Yukon Public Schools Enrollment Center is a division of the Office of Technology & Information Services and is here to help assist you with your enrollment questions, including:

  • New Student Enrollment (All Grades)
  • Transfers - (Open, Emergency, and Teacher/Staff)
  • Address Changes (All Schools & Grade Levels)
  • Parent Portal - parent access to your student(s) grades, information, and teacher
  • Residency Affidavits
  • Student Records Requests (when your home school is closed during the summer months)
Did this answer your question?