Students who reside outside the Yukon Public Schools attendance area that would like to attend one of our schools may apply for an Emergency Transfer. However, the likelihood of an emergency transfer being approved is low due to our current class sizes, except for those approvals required by Oklahoma state law. Applications for Emergency Transfers into Yukon Public Schools can be submitted at anytime. The following items must be submitted in order for an application to be considered: 

An incomplete application packet will result in the denial of the transfer.  Please submit all required documents! 

Written notice of the approval or denial of a transfer request will be mailed to the address provided on the transfer application no later than the middle of June or as required by Oklahoma state law. 

Did this answer your question?