Each item has an estimated delivery date which you can see by clicking the picture of the item. These dates are estimates, not guaranteed delivery dates, and vary based on the location of the seller's items and shopper's delivery destination.
Orders usually ship within 1-5 days of payment.
The status of each order can be reviewed from My Orders under the menu.
If your order status is "In Transit"
Orders shipping from abroad might take longer to arrive. Orders often pass through multiple shipping carriers, and to save time, scans may be missed along the way, which can result in irregular tracking updates. We understand there may be unexpected delays between shipping carriers and Customs, and ask that you please allow up to 60 days for delivery.
If the estimated delivery date has passed, you haven't received your order, and it has not been confirmed delivered to the Shipping Address provided at the time of payment through a tracking number, please contact support for assistance.
We will log your report, and if the item has not been confirmed delivered through tracking after 60 days from the shipment date, we will automatically process a full refund.
If your order status is "Delivered"
Sometimes packages passing through multiple shipping carriers incorrectly result in a "Delivered" status on you order when the package is actually still in transit. You can confirm if this has happened by clicking Track Package to view the scan history and full tracking details.
If the tracking number confirms delivery to your Shipping Address and you didn't receive the package, don't worry; shipping carriers may deliver items within 2-3 days of scanning "Out for Delivery" or "Delivered." If you've waited 3 days and don't see your package, here are some additional tips:
- Verify your Shipping Address was correct by visiting My Orders, then clicking the item.
- Check around the exterior of your house for a notice of attempted delivery. If there is one, call the number on the card to reschedule delivery or pick up.
- Look around the entrances of your residence on back porches, in bushes, garages, under grills, or in other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather. Also note, some items such as jewelry can be very small and may be shipped in envelopes, tucked among other mail.
- Check with family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you. If you live in an apartment complex, contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will leave them at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail, as they must scan the package in order to mark it "Delivered."
If your order still hasn't arrived after 3 days, we suggest reporting the issue to the shipping carrier directly. If several packages have been lost or stolen, we recommend reporting this to a higher authority such as the postal inspector, or your local police department.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds when tracking confirms an order has been delivered to the shipping address.