Unique ZoomSphere Ecosystem
ZoomSphere is a flexible all-in-one Social Media Management platform based on the modular solution. Here is some of the basic vocabulary you will hear from us a lot:
Module is single dashboard on your Workspace.
Workspace is an entity that groups modules into one unit.
Data sources fill your modules with relevant information from your Social Media profiles. The typical data source is a Facebook page. There are two types of data sources - Connected Profiles (profiles with admin rights) and External Profiles (profiles without admin rights - typically competitors profiles).
Key benefits of our flexible modular solution
- It is easy: Every user sees in their account only what they really need and what they work with. Which means that the whole company can work in ZoomSphere and still have a simple platform with a couple of relevant modules for each individual contributor.
- All data is just one click away: Everything you need to work with is usually available per one click (just click on the module and your data is right there!).
- Unlimited number of modules: You can create an unlimited number of modules even of the modules of the same type. E.g. Brand Managers can have create individual Publisher module for each brand they take care of. Customer Service Managers can dedicate Customer Care modules to their teams based on the message source (direct message x public comments), language skills, etc. ZoomSphere does not restrict their users but can be set up according to their individual needs.
- Data in full context: If designed correctly, each module will show you a relevant number of new content as a notification (number of new comments in Customer Care module, number of new mentions in Social Media Feed module, etc.).
- All relevant information together: ZoomSphere allows you to group all relevant modules for each brand you manage into one workspace, which brings all related information (publishing, customer care, analytics, etc.) into one screen - no more filtering or switching between systems.
- It just looks great: We love colours and we believe that visual communication is better than a written list. Which is why in ZoomSphere modules can be represented by colours and icons - Get creative! 🌈
Do you want to hear more? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us message in our in-app chat.
We are happy to help! 🍀