A dark post is a paid post published to Facebook, but it is not visible on your Timeline.
Dark Posts work only with Facebook.
When creating a post, choose only one Facebook profile. If you choose multiple social media profiles, you will not see the option for Promoted-only post.
Create any post format except photo albums.
Read about its benefits here.
How to Create a Dark Post
Choose one Facebook profile and click next.
2. Create a post as usual and click next.
3. Now you can choose (besides label, tags etc.) a new option “Promoted-only”.
Tick the box and work with the post the same way as any other post you are used to in ZoomSphere.
4. Once the post status is set to Approved, your post won't be truly published, but you can go back to the post and copy the post ID.
You will see the post automatically marked as Dark Post in the calendar, so you can keep a good track of your content.
6. Now you can work with the post in the Ads Manager, where it was automatically saved. When creating New Ad Identity, select to Use Existing Post, enter Post ID, and Submit.
7. Done! Now you are ready to promote your dark post! 👌
👉 Later you can follow your results in the Analytics App for your Facebook pages – in the Page Ads Posts section.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or our email firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
🔑 Getting Started — Are you new to ZoomSphere? Find everything you need here.
🎉 Free trial — Do you want to experience ZoomSphere? Start a free trial.
📄 Latest Product Updates — Stay updated and find out what's new.