Note: ILLs may only be requested for items not held at AC Libraries. Charges apply for loans and scan requests for non-HDR students and non-AC Staff.
1. Login to the AC Library Catalogue
2. Search for resource to make sure we don’t have it
3. Click on Request from… in the black bar at the top of the page
4. Complete as much detail about what you want in the form that appears
a. Pickup location = your local AC campus library where the item will be sent to for collection (if a loan)
b. Not needed after = enter date after which item will no longer be required
c. Comment = any additional comments
5. Click Send Request
6. The item will be requested from another library and sent to your selected pick-up location. You will receive an email notice when it is ready for you to collect; scans of chapters/articles will be emailed to you directly.