Some organizations offer activities on a per-class basis. In Amilia, these are known as drop-ins. These can be stand-alone activities or parts of a session that an organization has made available for individual participation. They may also offer MultiPasses; a type of punch card that clients can use to quickly register to drop-ins.
In this article, you will learn about:
1. Drop-In Registration
If an organization has made a class available for drop-in, you will see a drop-in icon next to the activity.
- After clicking the drop-in option, you will see a calendar of available dates and times that you can choose from.
- Click on the desired time slots. These are added to your cart. Proceed to checkout as usual.
2. How to Use a MultiPass
If an organization offers MultiPasses (prepaid passes that can be used to register for applicable drop-ins) , you may notice a MultiPass tab available in their store.
- Click on Eligible activities to see which ones can be registered to using the MultiPass.
- When attempting to register for a drop-in, a MultiPass may also be suggested to you if it is required for registration. You will need to purchase the MultiPass first before you can register to the drop-in.
Registering with a MultiPass is easy!
Choose the drop-in class you would like to register for. If it is eligible for a MultiPass, you will see your available passes to use. Select your pass and complete the checkout process.
- One pass will be deducted from the total number of passes remaining.
You can view your remaining passes by clicking on the Purchases tab in your user account.
Cancel a MultiPass reservation
Some organizations allow you to cancel a class if registering with a MultiPass.
- Via the Purchases tab, click on the class that you would like to cancel.
- You will be brought to the organization’s store. In the calendar, find and click on the class previously registered for and select 'Unregister'.