Access the conversation settings by pressing on the gear icon ⚙️on the bottom of your screen, next to the mic.
Select a Microphone 🎤:
- Device Microphone: this will use the microphone on your device (smartphone, for example)
- Setup Bluetooth Microphone: this will take you to Ava under your phone settings and allow you to turn off/on your microphone. Learn how to pair Bluetooth devices to Ava by reading this article
- Order a microphone: this will take you to a link of a bluetooth headset that we recommend using with Ava. See which earpiece we recommend here
Accuracy Level 🎯:
- Free (85%): this is the standard accuracy level for Free users
- Paid (90-95%): when you pay for an Ava subscription, such as Ava Premium or any of the Ava for Organization plans (Ava Pro, Ava Campus, Ava Worship, Ava Welcome), you get better accuracy with added punctuation
- Ava Scribe (98%): Ava Scribe services are available for purchase for Ava for Organization users.
ℹ️ Discover Ava Scribe learn more about using Ava Scribe for 98% accuracy!
- Captions in *chosen language*: this is the language that you will be speaking for Ava to caption you. With this setting you can change which language Ava should translate and even choose your specific accent. See which languages Ava knows here
- Translation in *chosen language*: This is the language that you want Ava to translate to. Learn how to translate a language in Ava here