To add additional documentation to your Backpack:
- Click on Health Info from the main menu of the profile you are currently in
- Select Files
- Then, select the upload icon in the bottom right corner
- If you are on an iOS or Android device, select the document type you’d like to add to your backpack (photo, video or upload from device) and select the file you want to upload. On iOS and Android, you can select items from your camera roll or photo library
- On a web browser, directly select items from your computer file source.
- Edit the file name and flag the item if you’d like. By default, Files have the date of upload but you can change this at any time
- Click the checkmark to upload it
- Click Done to save it
Once you have items in your Backpack you can attach them to your current or new Health Entries. You can also add files, photos or video from within a Health Entry as well. To do so:
- Select the Health Entry you wish to add a file to
- Select Attach a file
- Select the source from which your file will come from (from your Backpack, your device, take a video, etc.).
- Edit the file name and flag the item if you’d like. By default, files have the date of upload but you can change this at any time.
Helpful Tip - Adding an attachment is great, but to make it even more useful, add a Health entry first and attach the file, note, or video to it. This helps collect the right information about your attachment to ensure your Backpack is as useful as possible!
Using an iPhone? Learn more about their document scan feature.
To edit or delete an entry, select the one you would like, and then select the banner at the bottom. This will bring you into the file details and edit screen where you can view, adjust your information, or select the trash can icon in the bottom right corner to delete the entry. Flag an entry for quicker identification when browsing your information.
Supported File Types
Looking to add a folder or CD to your backpack? First .ZIP your contents to upload as one set. This information can be attached to a Health Entry or Share card but will not be viewable within your backpack.
Each Backpack account has a total limit of 50 GB.