We take privacy and security seriously. Here are some details about how we keep Backpack Health users’ info secure:
- We use 256-bit encryption to protect data sent over the network and secure HTTP (HTTPS) sessions.
- Data at rest is encrypted, including files, database content, and database snapshots.
- Multi-layer authentication prevents unauthorized access to our infrastructure.
- We use continuous threat-detection services to monitor for unauthorized behavior.
- We were independently audited to validate the security of our services.
- Users can choose to enable two-factor authentication.
- User-level data sharing options (like Share Cards and invitations to co-manage profiles) give users control of what gets shared and with whom.