We want you to love Backpack Health as much as we do, but you can delete your account at any time and for any reason. If you have questions or concerns that we might be able to help you with, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re always happy to hear from you, and we care a whole lot about what you think.
A few important things to keep in mind:
- Deleting your account is permanent, and it can’t be undone.
- Deleting your account will delete your profile, and any other unshared profiles you have access to. But if you share access to someone else’s profile with another user, that profile won’t be deleted when you delete your account, even though your access to it will be removed. If you want to delete a shared profile, you’ll need to ask all other users with access to remove their access first. A Backpack profile can only be deleted by the person it represents or the only/last remaining person with access to it.
To delete your account:
- Select My Account Settings from the Main Menu.
- Select Delete Account at the bottom.
- Select Yes, I’m sure.
- Select an option from the list of reasons you want to delete your account, or enter free text. (Again, we really do want to know what you think.)
- Select Delete.