Backpack Groups can choose to provide information and guidelines for your own use and to share with teachers, school nurses, healthcare professionals, and more. Here’s how to make the most out of being part of your organization’s community on Backpack Health.
Your group might have a list of resources specific to your or your loved one’s condition, or to your role as a caregiver.
To access resources provided by your group:
- Select Groups from the Main Menu.
- Select the group – if resources are available, you’ll see a tab labeled RESOURCES next to INFO in the navigation switcher.
- Switch to the RESOURCES tab.
Tip: Wish your group provided a list of resources? Is there something in particular you’d like to see added? Switch to the INFO tab and look for Contact Info to get in touch with your group’s admins.
Group Share Card Content
Your group might have curated guidelines and safety instructions that you can add to your or your loved one’s Share Cards.
To add content provided by your group to a Share Card:
- Select Share Cards from the Main Menu.
- Open a Share Card.
- Select Edit at the bottom – if provided, you’ll see a section titled Information from My Groups below Profile Information.
- Select the Information from My Groups row to expand your options.
- Select the item(s) you’d like to add.
- Add the health info you want to include and then select DONE on the top right.
Note: Not all content a group provides will necessarily apply to you or your loved one. Please make sure the information you add is relevant to your specific condition.