Once the recipient's profile has been created, you will have the option to invite their loved ones to view their care notes on the Birdie app
- Click on the "Clients" tab and select a care recipient.
- Click "Create new care circle member"
- Add the name and contact number of the family member or friend you wish to invite.
- Click 'Send invite' to send a text inviting the loved one to use Birdie
After collecting regular care logs, it is useful to add your loved one's family and friends to their Care Circle. After each visit, loved ones will be able to view and read all the daily care notes that are submitted for the care recipient.
- Discover how our care planning tool works
- Learn how to allocate caregivers to clients
- Explore our task planner feature