You first need to register and validate your email. There are two options: sign up with your Email or Google account. Let's look at both options:
Sign up with Email
2. This will redirect you to a page where you need to submit your confirmation code.
3. Open your email app and the email you received from Claap. Inside, you find a 6-digit code. Enter that code in the screen shown above (💡 tip: you can copy-paste the code so you don't have to manually enter it).
4. Once the code is confirmed, fill in your first name, last name, role, and channel. It's important to select the role that you most identify with. We will use this information to tailor the guides and examples we show during your onboarding.
Sign up with Google
The steps to sign up with Google are almost the same as when you sign up with Email. The only exception is that you skip the email verification step since we do this automatically.
You can now set up your new team by filling out a small survey.
1. Fill in your Company or team name and Company size.
2. Next, create your first topic. Give it a name and you can also choose an icon. This step is not required and you can jump to the recording by selecting Quick record instead 🏎
3. Invite your teammates. Share the invite link, invite via email or skip this step - you will be able to invite collaborators later.
Install the extension or desktop app
Download the Claap Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store (more detailed info here: How to install the Claap Chrome extension).
Well done! You’re now ready to start exploring Claap!