Renaming Items in the 'Resources' Category
Creating Resource Categories
For members to be able to reserve resources such as Ball Machines or Stereo Speakers with their Courts, we first have to create the resource Category (resource type).
We'll go to SETTINGS > COURT & BALL MACHINE SETTINGS > BALL MACHINE CATEGORIES
2. Once here, let's select 'Create Ball Machine Category'
3. Once there, we'll see:
In this example, we created JBL Speakers that members can book for the outdoor pool
NOTE: Notice the arrow indicating the 'Allow Members to Book This Category'
4. Just 'Save Changes' and now we have created a new Category for members to book!
Creating Resource Items
Now that we have created the resource categories, we can now go in and create the resource item(s) themselves.
Go to Settings > Court & Ball Machine Settings > Manage Ball Machines
2. Once here, we can see the various types of resources offered:
Notice how now we have the Category: JBL Speakers as well as the item itself (Speaker #1, Speaker #2)
3. To create new items, we would click on the 'Create New' tab:
4. From here we'll be able to choose the 'Ball Machine Category' as well as name the individual item
5. 'Save Changes' and you have now renamed / setup new ball machine categories!
See our tutorial video on renaming 'Resources' below!