In this article, you will learn how to add a logo to your design. This option enables you to brand your designs with your logo by placing them strategically using it as a header, footer, or cover page. If you wish to create a cover page for your designs, you can also use this method by adding the logo plus a branding description.
It is also important to note that you can brand your designs without having to manually place the logo every time. Brand your designs using the Account Menu, and Add Logo feature, see the Updating Company Information and Branding article, and jump to the Adding Company Logo section.
To add a logo to a design board, follow the steps below.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project that you want to update.
2. By default, the DESIGN BOARDS tab is active when accessing a project, click the design board where you want to add the logo.
3. After selecting the design board, click the Edit Design button to access the editor.
4. In the Products, Paint & More Panels, click the My Library tab.
5. Click the Upload button to upload the logo.
6. You can drag and drop the logo in the Drag & Drop Images box or use the select files from your computer link and find the file manually.
7. After uploading the logo, click the I’m done button.
8. Since it is like uploading a product image, the Edit Product Details window will appear. Simply enter the logo name/label in the Product name field and click Save.
9. The uploaded logo will appear in the My Library tab, drag and drop the logo into the Design Canvas.
10. After putting the logo on the canvas, you can resize it and place it anywhere in your design.
Note: If the logo looks blurry, you use the Background Removal Tool. See How do I remove the background from a product image?
11. Click the Save button to apply the changes.
The uploaded and added logo will appear on the design board and will look like below.