After you've set up your account in MAX, it's important to make sure you get connected with the right individuals. This is especially true for parents and athletes. Here are some simple steps to ensure that your parent and athlete accounts are properly linked.
For the Athlete:
Each athlete account has the ability to create an "Invite Code" to be shared with their parent.
- Log into your athlete account from a web browser at max.dragonflyathletics.com
- From the "Contact Info" screen, scroll to the bottom of the page where you see "Parents and Emergency Contacts".
- Enter the information for the relative you with to send an invite code, and be sure to save the new parent information first by scrolling back up and clicking "Done" at the top.
- Scroll back down and click the "Invite" button.
- You will be given an invite code that you can share with your relative.
For the Parent:
- Once you have been given the "Invite Code" from your child, log into your parent account at max.dragonflyathletics.com from a web browser.
- On the left side of the screen click on Your Name and select "Use a code" from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Enter the invite code for your child.
- Your account and your child's account are now linked and the child now shows up on your account screen.