Note: You'll need to set up and fund your DragonFly Cash Account before you can pay officials. Click here for instructions on completing this preliminary step.
1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select 'Game Schedules' in the left-side menu.
2. Select the game you want to pay for, then select the 'Officials & Workers' tab at the top of the right-side panel.
3. First each official must be verified, which indicates they attended the game. To verify officials, select 'Manage Payments' and then select the 'Verified' checkbox next to each official and the 'Save for Later' button.
4. Once an official is verified, they're ready for payment. The responsible party will either select the pay icon next to the official's name to pay them individually, or select 'Manage Payments' to manage payment of multiple officials at one time.
5. After selecting the pay icon to pay an individual official, or 'Manage Payments' to pay multiple officials, select 'Pay Now' to send a payment.
6. Choose the responsible party from the drop-down menu. Note: You will only be able to select the responsible parties that you have account permission to access.
7. Select your DragonFly Cash Account from the payment method drop-down menu.
9. Once payments have been sent, you will see individual transactions in the cash account that you used as your payment method. You can export the transaction to a spreadsheet by selecting the download button in the top-right corner.
10. You can access the invoices for your payments in the 'Invoices' tab of the Payments section.
If you sent an individual payment, you can double click the line item and a printable invoice will appear in an overlay. Select the print button in the top-right corner to either print or download the document.