If you have a premium account, you can export your board in different formats (PDF, CSV, PNG, EXCEL, and DOCX).
By exporting your board, you can see a retrospective summary with:
- Total number of participants
- Total number of people who voted in the cards
- Total number of created cards
- Total number of comments in the cards
- Total number of votes in the cards
- Total number of people who voted in the Survey
- The Survey’s Result
You’ll also be able to see some detailed information per column, for example:
- Total number of votes per column
- Total number of comments per column
- The comment’s information of each card and who created it
Here are the steps you need to follow to export your board:
Step 1. Click on the clockwork icon (settings)
Step 2. Select the option "Export board"
Final Step. Now select the format you want to export your board and click on the “Export” button.