We have a premium feature that you can use to export your board in different formats (PDF, CSV, PNG, EXCEL, and DOCX). If you don't have a subscription, click here to check our plans!
By exporting your board, you can see a retrospective summary with:
- Total number of participants
- Total number of people who voted on the cards
- Total number of created cards
- Total number of comments in the cards
- Total number of votes in the cards
- Total number of people who voted in the Survey
- The Survey’s Result
You’ll also be able to see some detailed information per column, for example:
- The name of each column
- The card's information from each column, including the total number of votes per card, the total number of comments per card, and the comment's information from each card
Here are the steps you need to follow to export your board:
Step 1. Click on the clockwork icon (settings)
Step 2. Select the option "Export board"
Final Step. Now select the format you want to export your board and click on the “Export” button.