All Collections
My EverUp Account
I need to change my address
I need to change my address
Support avatar
Written by Support
Updated over a week ago

If you moved and need to change address simply follow the instructions below.

Send us a new proof of address and we will take care of changing the address for you.

To send us a proof of address simply take a picture of the full document (letter headers are not accepted) or a PDF via the support chat or at

Accepted proofs of address:

  • Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) or a Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook, issued within the last three months

  • Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year

  • Current UK driving licence

  • Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year

  • Solicitors letter within the last three months confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address

  • Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year

  • Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency (but not if used as proof of name)

  • HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year

  • Electoral Register entry

  • NHS Medical card or letter of confirmation from GP’s practice of registration with the surgery

Only a full page pdf copy of the above documents will be considered as proof of address.

Did this answer your question?