How to add the script to your GTM custom HTML field
Sign into your Google Tag manager account and "Select Your Workspace"
2. Click on "Tags" from the left and "New"
3. Click on "Tag Configuration"
4. Find “Custom HTML” from the list
5. From the Feedbackly dashboard, select and copy all the text in the black box
6. Paste the script into the HTML field
7. Choose a trigger below the Tag configuration screen: Select “All Pages” with the type “Page view”
8. When done, click on "Submit"
9. Give a version name like “Feedbackly script installed”
Press continue and verify the installation using these instructions: https://docs.feedbackly.com/website-widgets/getting-started#verifying-installation
Looking to export feedback to Google Analytics? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat and we'll help you get set up!