It's important to be aware of all current products that a prospect or existing client has. For various reasons, you may not have this information stored for a client. At any time, you can add any existing insurance products for a client. To create new insurance product for a client:
1. Go onto the client's Profile
2. On the left hand side of the Profile, find the Products box
3. Click 'Add Product' and select 'Add Insurance'
4. Fill in all the details for the current policy
5. Add details for the policy's cover items by clicking 'Add New Cover Item'
Here you can also add any deferments, exclusions or loadings for the cover items.
Once you have added all the relevant cover items to the policy, clicking 'Done' will save the policy to the Profile. From here, you will be able to view it on your client's Profile, as well as on the Product dashboard.
Turn this product into an insurance servicing Opportunity.