Note: Before reading this article, it's important to understand the relationship between Contacts and Profiles.
Need to create a profile to reflect a business?
You can do this by creating a new profile and specifying a particular Company from the outset! This will automatically categorize the profile as a 'Business Profile' and ask to add the company's directors as New or Existing contacts.
Business Profiles are particularly helpful to manage things like
In this article you will learn:
How to add a Business Profile in Trail. Setting this up correctly will get you on the right track for an accurate representation of your client's business-related products.
How to create a Business Profile
1. Go to the Contacts page, click 'Add Contact' and select the 'Add New Profile' option:
2. Select add 'New Company'
3. Then this is where you can search the NZBN Register for the company you are looking for by name. Just start typing!
4. Provide some further details where you can
5. There will then be the names of the directors/ shareholders of the business show up.
If they do not exist on Trail as contacts, then add then as 'New' Contacts.
If they DO exist in Trail already as contacts, then click 'Existing' and look for the match:
6. Once this is completed, then click 'Next' and you're done!
For more information about creating new profiles, click here.