Yes, if you submit a certificate of residence during the registration process, you can also open a securities account as a non-German citizen. It is important that you have an EU SEPA direct debit-capable account; your house bank can help you here.

In exceptional cases, please contact

War diese Antwort hilfreich für Sie?