You must first open a separate child account. Subsequently, securities in an existing Ginmon account can be transferred to the child's account. For such an internal securities account transfer, please contact directly. There are no fees for the custody account transfer.

Taxes may be payable on this transaction - please consult your tax advisor for advice.

War diese Antwort hilfreich für Sie?