The HoneyBook Pipeline offers a bird's eye view of where all your Projects currently stand, and your full Pipeline is also available via your iOS or Android app. Your HoneyBook Projects will automatically move stages when certain actions are taken by you or your client, but you can also manually move a Project’s stage.
When you first open the iOS or Android app, it will take you right to your Project Pipeline.
From there, you can:
- View all open Projects by tapping the Active Projects box of your Pipeline
- View Projects in a particular stage by tapping the box for that stage
PLEASE NOTE: You can scroll through additional stages by tapping and dragging the Pipeline to the left.
- Tap to open an existing Project
From within a Project, you can:
- Send supported files
- View or edit Project details
- View or edit client details
- Add more participants to the Project
- Review the Activity Feed in the Activity tab
- Review previously sent or drafted files in the Files tab
- Send your client an email
- Manually update a Project’s stage by tapping the 3-dot icon in the top right corner of the screen, then selecting Change Pipeline Stage
Want to learn more?
- iOS and Android app FAQ
- Creating a new Project via mobile
- Responding to an Inquiry via mobile
- Can I update or create new Templates from the app?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!