Line Awesome works exactly like Font Awesome: you copy an icon on our site and paste it into your Photoshop document using the Text tool.
For it to work, install Line Awesome on your computer first:
1. Download our zip file at https://icons8.com/line-awesome.
2. Unpack the archive anywhere on your computer.
3. Open the Fonts folder and install the three files with the .ttf extension:
To do this:
Open each file and click Install on the menu bar.
Copy these files to your Fonts folder. In Windows 10, it is C:\Windows\Fonts.
Now, you can start using Line Awesome:
1. Go to the Line Awesome page.
2. Click over the icon you need.
3. In the displayed pop-up window, click the icon to copy it.
4. Open a document in Photoshop.
5. Enable the Text tool and paste the icon (Ctrl+V or Right-Click > Paste). The icon will look like a rectangle.
6. Select the icon.
7. In the Fonts drop-down list select one of the Line Awesome fonts depending on the icon type:
That’s it. You can also use Line Awesome in other design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, etc., by following a similar method.