Thanks to the Repaper & Stylus mode, transform Repaper into a graphic tablet and enhance your creations with your favorite graphics software including Photoshop©, Illustrator©, Gimp©, Affinity©, Inkscape©, InDesign© or CorelDRAW©.
Repaper is useful for all stages of the creative process. Start your first paper sketches with Repaper in Repaper Studio, then export your creations to your computer. You can then finalize them using your favorite graphics software, by activating the graphic tablet mode in Repaper Studio.
👉 The Graphic tablet mode is only available on PC or Mac.
Repaper Stylus - the ideal companion
Repaper Stylus, the iskn stylus, provides you with the best experience in graphic tablet mode. It is specially designed to be used directly on the surface of Repaper without paper, and replaces your computer mouse.
How to use the Repaper & Stylus mode?
- Download and install the PC or Mac version of the Repaper Studio app.
- Open the app.
- Connect Repaper to your computer.
- Click on "CONFIGURE" in Repaper Studio to set up Repaper as a graphic tablet.
- Now you can use Repaper with your favorite graphics softwares.
👉 Good to know :
- The graphic tablet mode enables you to use Repaper with your favorite graphics software, but is not compatible with Repaper & Screen. Indeed, if you try to use Repaper & Screen in graphic tablet mode, this mode will disable by default.
- When using Repaper in graphic tablet mode, be sure to keep the Repaper Studio app running in the background: if you exit Repaper Studio, this mode is disabled.
- Pressure Sensitivity* : managing pressure levels when using Repaper in graphic tablet mode depends on your design software.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊