Thanks to the Repaper & Stylus mode, transform The Slate into a graphic tablet and enhance your creations with your favorite graphics software including Photoshop©, Illustrator©, Gimp©, Affinity©, Inkscape©, InDesign© or CorelDRAW©.
The Slate is useful for all stages of the creative process. Start your first paper sketches with The Slate in Repaper Studio, then export your creations to your computer. You can then finalize them using your favorite graphics software, by activating the graphic tablet mode in Repaper Studio.
👉 Graphics tablet mode is only available on PC or Mac.
The Tip - the ideal companion
The Tip, the iskn stylus, provides you with the best experience in tablet mode. It is specially designed to be used directly on the surface of The Slate without paper, and replaces your computer mouse.
👉 Good to know: The Tip is not provided in the Slate Pack. You can buy it separately on our website.
How to use the Repaper & Stylus mode?
- Download and install the PC or Mac version of the Repaper Studio drawing app.
- Open the app.
- Connect The Slate to your computer.
- Click on "CONFIGURE" in Repaper Studio to set up The Slate as a graphic tablet.
- Now use The Slate with your favorite graphics software.
👉 Good to know :
- The graphic tablet mode enables you to use The Slate with your favorite graphics software, but is not compatible with Repaper & Screen. Indeed, if you try to use Repaper & Screen in graphic tablet mode, this mode will disable by default.
- When using The Slate in graphic tablet mode, be sure to keep the Repaper Studio app running in the background: if you exit Repaper Studio, this mode is disabled.
Since September 2019, our new Repaper Studio app has allowed you to open and manage The Slate's graphic tablet mode. If you have the old version of the Graphics Tablet Mode Configurator, uninstall it and update the Imagink app.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊