Bounced emails affect the quality of your mailing list. Keeping your database clean is very important for successful email campaigns, so make sure you understand why they have bounced, and take steps to reduce the number of bounces.
Important: If you've decided to delete a bounced contact, please note that the contact will be deleted from your CRM as well. In case you're sure the contact has bounced by mistake and don't want to delete it from the CRM you should use the option Remove from bounced instead.
To delete a contact from bounced, follow these steps:
1. From your dashboard click on the CRM icon on the left sidebar.
2. From Filters click the Bounced button.
3. Check the contacts you wish to delete.
4. Click on the Delete Icon.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the contact and you're done!