All Collections
Families: Our after school nanny service
About our after school nanny service
Can I pay my nanny using childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare?
Can I pay my nanny using childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare?

For Families > Nanny Service > About our Part-Time Nanny Service

Support avatar
Written by Support
Updated over a week ago

This help centre article has been written for the Koru Kids nanny service

You may be able to pay your nanny using childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare, provided they are Ofsted registered.
Please note, the vast majority of nannies will not be registered with Ofsted due to the part-time nature of the role. The cost, time and effort to get registered usually outweighs the savings parents could make by using childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare.

If your nanny is Ofsted registered, we will deduct their net pay from your monthly invoice. You will pay your nanny's wages using your childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare account. Any other charges (such as our service fee) will be paid to Koru Kids via direct debit.

We do also offer a nanny share service which is a cheaper option than hiring a nanny for sole care. If you know another family that also needs part-time care, one of our nannies can look after all the children at one of your homes. If the children get on with each other and go to the same school, these nanny shares can work brilliantly. You can find out more here.

We work hard to ensure our pricing is fair and simple. You can find out more about our pricing here.

Did this answer your question?