Loomly's Advanced Analytics offers insight into your posts' performance. To access your Advanced Analytics, click on the calendar and go to the Analytics Icon:
Advanced Analytics is separated into Tabs by Social Media Platform. Data provided in the Account Overview table shows data based on the date range that you selected and are general metrics. They take everything happening on your page into account.
The post table gives you the metrics based on the lifetime of the posts that were published in the date range. This means each post and its metrics that appear in the table, are for the lifetime of the post and not only from the date range selected.
Learn more about the terms and metrics provided in Loomly's Advanced Analytics:
Understanding Facebook Analytics
- Total Reach: The number of people who have seen content associated with your page.
- Organic Reach: The number of people who visited your Page, or saw your Page or one of its posts in their News Feed or Ticker. These people can be either people who have liked your page or not.
- Paid Reach: The number of people who saw a sponsored story or ad pointing to your Page
- Impressions: The number of times a post from your page is displayed. An impression is counted each time an ad can be viewed when it enters a person's screen on Facebook, Instagram, or Audience Network.
- Engaged Users: The number of people who engaged with a post by liking, sharing, commenting, or clicking on it, including clicks or stories created.
- Engagement Rate: The number of people a post reached who then liked, shared, commented, or clicked on it.
- Reactions: The number of people who reacted to a post. You can see the breakdown by reactions on a post by hovering your cursor over the number of reactions.
Understanding Instagram Analytics
- Impressions: The number of times your content is displayed on a screen.
- Reach: The total number of unique people who have seen your content.
- Engagements: The total number of unique Instagram accounts that liked, commented on, or saved a post.
- Engagement Rate: The number of people a post reached who then liked, shared, commented, or saved a post.
Understanding LinkedIn Analytics
- Impressions: The number of times updates were shown to LinkedIn members. This includes both organic and sponsored impressions.
- Views: The aggregated number of views on your account and updates.
- Engagement Rate: The number of interactions, clicks, and followers acquired divided by the number of impressions
- Clicks: The number of clicks on your content, company name, or your logo.
Understanding Twitter Analytics
- Tweets Published: The number of tweets published in the date range selected.
- Total Likes: The number of likes received on your tweets during the date range selected.
Understanding Pinterest Analytics
- Pins Published: The number of pins created during the date range selected.
- Following: The total number of people you follow with your account.
- Number of Followers: The total number of people who follow your account.
📝 Note: Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up. If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com.