You can now have one Custom Channel per calendar, so you can create content and collaborate for any channels that are not natively supported in Loomly.
Please note that the post will need to be manually published to your channel with the help of reminders.
Here are some ideas for Custom Channels:
A distinct social channel, such as Tumblr, Reddit, VK, WeChat, Sina Weibo, etc.
A standalone online channel, such as a newsletter or a media publication.
An offline channel, such as a print magazine.
Activating Custom Channel in a calendar will count as one social account towards the limit of your Loomly subscription.
To activate a Custom Channel for a calendar:
1. Go to the Social Accounts tab of your Calendar Settings for the calendar you would like to activate this feature
2. Click Activate for the Custom Channel
3. Click Activate again to confirm
To create content for a Custom Channel:
1. Go to Post Builder
2. In Step 2 of Post Builder, select the Custom Channel icon
3. Name your Custom Channel for the channel you are creating content (e.g. Newsletter, Blog, etc)
📝 Note: You will be able to name your Custom Channel each time you create a post, so you can create content for multiple custom channels on separate Loomly posts.
4. Create your post as you normally would, then fine-tune the content for your Custom Channel if you would like
5. Schedule your post
6. When your post is scheduled to publish, you will receive an email reminder to manually publish your post for your Custom Channel
7. Once the post been published, select "Mark as Published" for your custom channel
💡 Tip: Custom Channel is compatible with Zapier. If there is a Zapier integration for the platform in question, it may allow you to automate content publishing through Zapier.