Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my iTunes subscription not working?
- How do I share a setlist with my team?
- What subscriptions do I need to use ChartBuilder?
- Do I need a RehearsalMix seat to use ChartBuilder?
- What's the difference between the ChartBuilder content subscription and the Solo Practice Bundle?
Why is my iTunes subscription not working?
When subscribed to an iOS app subscription through the Apple App Store, billing issues or expired payment info can briefly invalidate a subscription. Restore In-App Subscriptions in order to reconnect your ChartBuilder subscriptions via iTunes.
- Reconcile any billing or payment issues through the iTunes app store. This may require updating your payment info or paying any failed subscription payments.
- Restore In-App Subscriptions while in ChartBuilder. While in the Account menu, Tap Settings. Then tap the "Restore In-App Purchases" button at the bottom of the page. If there are existing iTunes subscriptions, this will rectify any subscription connections between ChartBuilder and your iTunes account.
How do I share a setlist with my team in ChartBuilder?
Team members in your MultiTracks.com organization can access any setlist in ChartBuilder with the proper permissions. Learn about giving team members the proper content permission and seats in this article.
Adding team members to a setlist in ChartBuilder is easy.
Open the setlist and open the More Menu in the top right.
Tap the Add People option.
See the list of team members in your organization and check the name next to each one that you want to add to the setlist. Tap the Check mark to confirm changes.
What seats do I need to use ChartBuilder?
There are a few ways to access charts and RehearsalMix in ChartBuilder. If you are a member of an organization, your administrator can assign ChartBuilder app and content seats to any team members' accounts, unlocking ChartBuilder and the entire MultiTracks.com chart library in-app. Learn more about these subscriptions here.
In order to access RehearsalMix in ChartBuilder through an organization, a separate RehearsalMix seat is required. Access to RehearsalMix is not required to use ChartBuilder.
If you are an individual and want access to ChartBuilder and RehearsalMix for your own personal use, the Solo Practice Bundle subscription gives you unlimited access to both in-app for a low monthly price. Learn more about the Solo Practice Bundle here.
Do I need a RehearsalMix seat to use ChartBuilder?
No. A RehearsalMix subscription is not required to use ChartBuilder.
In addition, a ChartBuilder app seat is not required to access RehearsalMix in ChartBuilder.
However, accessing charts in ChartBuilder requires a ChartBuilder App Subscription.
What's the difference between the ChartBuilder content subscription and the Solo Practice Bundle?
For Team Access to ChartBuilder, two subscriptions are required: A ChartBuilder Content Subscription for the organization and a ChartBuilder App Subscription for each team member.
The Organization-wide Content Subscription ($9.99/mo) unlocks organization-wide access to the MultiTracks.com chart catalog in ChartBuilder for any organization member with an App Subscription. App subscription seats can be purchased and assigned to team members. Learn more about managing seats and subscriptions for people in your organization.
The Solo Practice Bundle gives full access to Charts and RehearsalMix in ChartBuilder for an individual account. Anyone with a MultiTracks.com account can purchase the Solo Practice Bundle in-app as an iTunes subscription for $5.99/mo (or $4.99/mo on MultiTracks.com).