Have you created a Family History Project that you'd like to share? Good news! Once you have ordered your custom project, you can share it with family and friends so they can review and order a copy of their own.
Here's a step-by-step guide to creating a shareable link to your ordered project.
1. Begin by heading to the Account Orders section under your User Profile or click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the navigation bar.
2. Select "Orders" under your User Profile.
3. Click the "Show Detail" button next to the project you want to share.
4. Locate the project under the ordered products section and click "Share Creation."
If your order says "Reorder nor share not available," unfortunately, it is too old to be reprinted or shared.
5. A box will pop up where you can enter your creation's title, the author's name, and a description of the order.
6. Select the blue "Share Creation" button in the lower right-hand corner of the pop-up, and the shareable link for your project will be automatically created.
7. Click the green "Copy Link" button to copy your shareable link and send it to your friends and family via email. Your digital preview will be available to anyone with the link. They will be able to view and purchase a copy of your project. Please note that you cannot edit shared projects.
Go ahead and click the "Preview" button if you'd like to review the digital preview of your creation and see how your family and friends will enjoy previewing what you've created!
Select the "Stop Sharing" button if you no longer wish to share the project.
Do you know a friend who will love MyCanvas as much as you do? Refer them to MyCanvas and earn up to $100 credit to your account! Click here to see how it works!